There are 2 ways to restore database. Please note that the restore operation will replace existing database.
Restore through Wi-Fi network
- Go to Settings > Backup / Restore on your device
- Access the URL from your web browser on your Mac or Windows
- [Choose File] to pickup MoneyNote.db which you saved and [Upload]
Restore through associated USB cable
With iOS4 File Sharing support, you can use physical cable instead of Wi-Fi network.
- Connect your device with Mac/Windows using USB cable
- Launch iTunes
- Find [Device name] – [Apps] – [MoneyNote]
- Add MoneyNote.sqlite by Add… button and click [OK] to overwrite